Garlic is used for many conditions related to the heart and blood system. It is widely used around the world for its pungent flavor as a seasoning or condiment. The composition of raw garlic is 59% water, 33% Carbohydrates,6% protein, 2% dietary fiber and less than 1% fat.
2 cup All purpose flour
6-7 Garlic Cloves
1/2 cup Luke warm milk
3-4 tsp Olive oil
2 tsp Italian herbs
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Add yeast, 2 tsp milk, 1 tsp olive oil, pinch of salt and sugar and rest it for 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl add all purpose flour, yeast mixture and knee the dough with the help of remaining milk.
3. Keep the dough for 1 hour to rise.
4. Preheat the Oven at 375 F.
5. Now start rolling the bread like a chapati. Fill half side of the bread with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle Italian herbs all over the cheese.
6. Cover the bread with rest half and apply olive oil on top.
7. Cut the bread with the help of knife and sprinkle herbs and garlic.
8. Bake it for 20 minutes at 375 F.
9. Serve hot with Marinara Sauce.