Whole Wheat breads are packed with nutrients, including protein, fiber, B vitamins, antioxidants, and trace minerals (iron, zinc, copper, and magnesium).Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high quality protein. More than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg white along with vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat and cholesterol than the yolk.
4-5 Bread Slice (Brown/white)
1 chopped onion
1/4 Green Capsicum
1/2 Cup Spinach
1/4 Cup chopped tomatoes
3-4 Green Chilies
Salt to taste
3-4 tsp Olive Oil
1. Cut Breads from inside like a square.
2. Add all the vegetables in a bowl and add salt and mix well.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl.
4. Now spread some olive oil on skillet pan and place bread slice.
5. Fill inside with veggies and then pour egg.
6. Cook it for 1 minute on medium flame and place back the remaining bread piece on top.
7. Flip the side and press well. Cook it for 1 more minute.Serve hot with Ketchup.